Let me to share with you some steps to make sure you are prepared to perform your best for the coming MMA Class.
1. You must prepare yourself for the timed rounds. Make sure you get in shape. Structure your MMA Class with the timed round. You must familiarise yourself with the rounds.
2. Study your opponent whenever you have the opportunity. Try to grab hold of the tapes of his fights, watch all of them. If possible, train with the people who has fought or trained with him before. Observe your opponent strengths and weakness, this could help you to strategise for the fight.
3. Remember do not deter from your usual lifestyle few weeks before the MMA Class. Be focused in your training program.
Study the techniques during your MMA Class that could attack your opponent’s weakness and counter his strengths.
4. Drink lots of water. Always carry water with you. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated during workout.
5. Create a well plan diet plan and stick to it. This is important to prepare your body for the training program. Such diet should include lots of water, vegetables and complex carbohydrates.
6. Practice meditation. You should focus on breathing out any fears, particularly fear of insecurities. Constantly visualize victory.
How to learn? Visualisation is the key to success in any MMA Class.
7. It is important to warm-up your muscles before a hard training during your MMA Class. Stay warm backstage before the fight starts, keep moving even when you are in the ring when waiting for the fight to begin.
8. Routinely perform stretches as part of your warm-up.
9. Adequate rest should be part of your training program. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. Rest after each training sessions.
How to fight in a MMA Class? Before you consider how to fight, knowing what to do in the weeks leading up to your fight are paramount. Get your body ready before hopping into the ring! To your victory!