VERY SCARY BULLYING STATISTICS –LET’S PREVENT IT WITH Jiu Jitsu!
- Thirty percent (30%) of U.S. students in grades six through ten are involved in moderate or frequent bullying — as bullies, as victims, or as both — according to the results of the first national school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics survey on this subject.
- School bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics are increasingly viewed as an important contributor to youth violence, including homicide and suicide. Case studies of the shooting at Colombine High School and other U.S. schools have suggested that bullying was a factor in many of the incidents.
- 1 out of 4 kids is Bullied. An American Justice Department school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics studies shows that this month 1 out of every 4 kids will be abused by another youth.
- Each day 160,000 students miss school for fear of being bullied.
- A school bullying statistics and cyber bullying statistics poll of teens ages 12-17 proved that they think violence increased at their schools.
- The same school bullying statictics and cyber bullying statistics poll also showed that 282,000 students are physically attacked in secondary schools each month.
- Playground school bullying statistics – Every 7 minutes a child is bullied. Adult intervention – 4%. Peer intervention – 11%. No intervention – 85%.
- More youth violence occurs on school grounds as opposed to on the way to school.
As part of our martial arts character development program, we are dedicated to helping your child recognize the signs of bullying along with giving them the tools to prevent bullying as well. Our programs will give your child both the confidence and technical skill set to defend and prevent again verbal and physical bullying. A confident child is very rarely bullied, and statistics show that a child enrolled in martial arts classes very rarely if ever becomes a bully. We specialize in building childrens confidence in our Martial arts classes in Keller, North Richland Hills, Fort Worth and Decatur classes.
Call us today 817-614-9325 to check out a FREE class and see how we can make a difference in your childs life. You have nothing to lose with our FREE Jiu Jitsu trial.